Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

For months, Sarabi and I have been hiding away in our cave by day and exploring the wilds by night. I've forced myself to stay hidden from everyone, even Ezital. Well, it was by my choice and not so much Sarabi's that we had been doing this. I needed to deal with my anger toward those who called the Falls home. It has taken a while. A couple seasons at least before I could see clearly. Took you to long. I glance at Sarabi as she speaks smoothly into my mind. Yes I know. Maybe that rude champion was right... Sarabi growled softly. I know how you feel about her, but it doesn't change the truth. We were kids. We didn't understand. Ktulu was right. They had to be doing what was best. They didn't force my parents to leave. They did not murder Momma. I need to accept the facts and move forward. She sighed, knowing my logic was sound. 

Suddenly, she looks to me. What now? I looked down at my side, right at her. We join back in. We help our herd. I don't think I belong as a warrior, or a sneak.... Not with what we discovered I can do. The God of the Earth must of saw fit to bless me with the power to heal. It was not a magic of the Falls. Like the magic my mother held. No, this was different. Much like the magic she had always wanted. 

As we moved down from our hidden cave, the amulets my mother had given me long at clinked together softly in my mane. I needed to find someone who could either make or steal a chain that I could keep them on. That would come in time. I also needed to set out and find my half siblings. My brother I would know by the other half of the horn. My sister, I don't know how to know her other than strange red markings that she and my brother would both carry.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ezital @Ktulu - for mentions - Anyone welcome to join. She's backkkkkk

Messages In This Thread
Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 06-02-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-04-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 07-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-05-2016, 06:58 PM