the Rift

[PRIVATE] ACT V- INTERMISSION

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

His devilish voice danced in husky tones towards her pale gold ears. Her gaze looked over to catch his own pools. The beauty of the grove was taking over the world around them and the fog seemed to close to pair in together. It was like a destiny to meet the winged man here. The silver light hugged her dangerous curves and her maw dripped a poisoned honey. Raeden was a beautiful creature that could lure any beast to their death. She could manipulate and work others with a tilt of her prefect skull. The mare knew she was charming, but she also knew all hansom beast come with their own toxic stew. Flicking her cream tresses over her cloud covered back she moved a step closer to Ron. Her shoulder looked to touch his with a golden kiss of her soft velvet coat. It would be the fist physical contact they would make, and it would be the start to something much, much more.

Cream hooves stood still as she took in his beauty. Ron was a creature that knew his looks could stun any mare. He knew how to speak, and how to use his toxic words. Silver flecks took every inch of his devilish body in, and she could not help wanting to move closer to him. The pale specter wanted to push body into his, but cream hooves remained where they were. Rae could only wonder if he felt the same way about her... She wanted to know if he felt the burning need deep within him. Teal orbs looked back to the land in front of them. Who was she kidding a beast like himself would want someone far more beautiful then her. Raeden was a simple pale gold specter, and sometimes she could not see the beauty radiating from her.

His deep voice broke the silence once again offering to tell her what was on his mind. Pale gold ears perked forward as she offered a sweet seductive smile. I swear on my soul... I will keep your secrets. Silver flecks looked to his eyes to show him that she would bury his secrets deep with her own. Sometimes life is not beautiful, it can be dark and evil. It can be painful and menacing almost like it is trying to torture your soul. Trust me I know... Raeden's honey coated voice rang out in the small confined area. They were in their own world and the only thing on her mind right now was Ron.

words words

OOC:: It is fine!!! I am happy we are playing with these two <3

Image Credits

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 06-03-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 06-08-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 08-15-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 08-18-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 09-01-2016, 01:08 AM