the Rift

[PRIVATE] ACT V- INTERMISSION

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SUNLIGHT overtakes everything and Ron, in spite of wanting the moment to never end, feels as if their private morning meeting is coming to a close. The new lighting was adding the most enchanting sheen to her thin hide. Rae's golden body was such a contrast to his violent color scheme, a beauty he'd never have. Another thing he could use as a crutch to blame his actions on. If you wake up every day seeing a monster in the mirror does it really matter what you are on the inside? Excuses Excuses. They were what he was made of these days. His denial was growing as much as his soul. Though you cannot blame a soul such as his on its first entrance to the light...it must hurt an awful lot to see what has been hiding in the dark. The blood knight nods his head to her words but doesn't notice her odd movements. Regardless of what he discovers in the future, he'll forgive it. She may be ignorant of how black his soul was but if she's willing to look past his problems then the stallion will do the same. The sun could set him on fire all day and he'd still be burning only for her. This was not Rexanna, this was not a hunt, this was HER and she was achingly powerful. He was carved anew as her touch moved down his cheek. He couldn't fight it: her softness, her sulking darkness, the absolution in her eyes. His closed eyes open at her offer, intense light searching hers, and finding only truth. He pushes off from his spot and slides close to her

"And I the same for you." He gazes down at her, leaning close but not quite into her. Two could play that game....and they both were. The moment was ending but he wasn't going to leave without a promise of another meeting. Their play was just beginning. Small quirks can be seen at the corners of his mouth as he lowers his neck to whisper in her ear, a sarcastic lilt to his deep voice, "But don't forget, Master, you must train me in my position first.  " He backs away and wiggles his brows suggestively before making his way to the path back home, a lilt in his step and his booty swiveling far too much to be anything other than humorous sass.

OOC: Sassy Cal is Sassy. xDD (PS my apologies for any mistakes. Its kinda late annd I didn't 100% proofread)

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 06-03-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 06-08-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 08-15-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 08-18-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 09-01-2016, 01:08 AM