the Rift

[OPEN] works of art to see the soul [greenhouse crafting]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Cold eyes watched the world around them. He had been gone from home for too long and he was finally missing the cold frozen world. Demonic horns turned around to look at the rotting metal machines. A cold lone sigh left his mouth as the creature drug his body forward. Cracked hooves landed in the prints of two other who walked before him. His velvet maw lowered to the ground as he picked up the scent of a new beast. Trudging forward like a man on death row he finally came to a stop at the entrance of his home. The cold pointed spike whispered their hello to him in the freezing spring like winds. Frosted gray eyes followed the trail and cracked hooves could not help but follow out of curiosity. At the end of his trail Mortuus found the two beast who laid the path before him.

One was his king, his lord, The Reaper named Deimos. Stone gray eyes dipped his head to the Lord out of respect. “Hello my Lord .”The deep voice roared from his chest like a demon. Then his gaze met the blank misted eyes of a mare. The scars on her face would have haunted him if there was a soul left in his hollow shell. Mortuus instead smiled to the girl with a frosted frozen feel. Her timid voice reached out to kiss her heavy crown. She asked about the healers and his demonic horns turned to look at the Lord for a moment. “If you need any help please let me know I am Mortuus. I should be able to help with the wall placement.” Worn eyes looked to the plot of land that was tilled up slightly and weeded. His scared body moved with a faltered grace towards the pair.

Then the demonic beast watched the woman craft. Mist formed into a cloud and the glass wall started to take shape. The mare was creating this object in thin air. Mortuus stood and just watched almost in awe; as she finished with her magic. There was a pure glass wall in front of them, and her clouded gaze looked to the reaper. Her sweet question filled the cold Basin air once again. “What wonderful magic you have dear lady. The edges should line up directly with the plot of land just like you have started. Please tell me if you need help moving anything.” His voice rattled with deep cold tones as he looked to the mare.

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: works of art to see the soul [greenhouse crafting] - by Mortuus Nox - 06-30-2016, 09:56 PM