the Rift

[OPEN] Rise on Glass Thrones

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu the Elephant King
“I do not think you could disappoint me, Glasglow,” his rumble was quiet but sincere in response to her dipped head and excited, if humble, acceptance of her promotion. Though his attention was quickly taken by Anzanie’s sad smile and soft reply to his inquires after her well-being. But, despite the sorrow that glimmered in her eyes, her quiet voice answered that she was alright. So the Elephant, though still concerned, pressed his lips together slightly and sat back to watch the two Glaziers work with the glittering, clear material.

First, Glasgow quietly and gently coated the tusk with a tempered, clear coat of gleaming glass to fortify the chipping surface. The snoozing calf’s trunk slipped away from the cold mists, releasing her creation so that Glasgow could fully cover its surface. Tembovu smiled, “Thank you,” but he murmur wasn’t loud enough to interrupt the concentration of the crafters. He watched both, eyes sweeping down to the careful and painstaking administrations the grey woman spent on the wickedly jagged edges of the glass blades. He dipped his head slightly in approval—though small, those serrated glass knives would deal a wealth of damage to tender flesh. “Their purpose is to rip flesh,” he answered her question, “They are as jagged as they need to be.” He paused, studying the slender and pale woman before, “You will do well as Glazier,” he smiled lopsidedly.

He then turned to Anzanie, the delicately splashed woman, watching the skilled, veteran Glazier command glass to shape to her will. A small yearning struck his chest, at seeing both women work the glass—he had done this once. He had condensed the mist and reshaped these shards… But that magic had been to dark and cold for his shadowed past to undertake for too long. So he dashed the yearning, instead studying the sharpened spears and fortified shields Anzanie so easily crafted. And the caltrops— he did not envy whatever enemy stepped on those nasty points.

“They are perfect, my dear Anzanie,” his voice was warm, though concern still laced through it, “If you need me, I am always here for you, my friend.” And, with a gentle nod and lingering glance at his saddened Glazier, he turned to disappear in to the mists.

@Anzanie @Glasgow thank you guys <333 I figured we could end it here!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Rise on Glass Thrones - by Tembovu - 06-03-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Glasgow - 06-03-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Anzanie - 06-12-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Tembovu - 06-14-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Glasgow - 06-14-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Anzanie - 06-24-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Rise on Glass Thrones - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 11:03 AM