Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

After following the unicorn mare back to the Edge, I take very little time to stay there before heading out again. Miles grumbles softly about my not staying in one place for very long. But he accepts it and relaxes calmly on my backside. After all, we are a team. So if I feel the need to keep going and looking, then we keep going and looking. I have to find someone that was related to mother. Someone, anyone who might know where the stallion Aaron, my Uncle Aaron is now. Because I have to get this amulet to him. Granted one belongs to me, I found it fair and square.... But the other one, the green one.... It belongs with my Uncle rightfully. 

I wish I had found the Edge sooner, the last time I was here. Maybe then this would of been easy. But I had only found a mare who had known him, and not him. We wandered for a while, letting my hooves decide where I will go and end up this time. My little brother content to handle the ride and watching out for us from behind. Talk about having eyes in the back of my head. 

It took a while, but eventually we came to a place I don't remember in my last trip here. The rocky landscape was intimidating. But that only made it more interesting to find out what was inside. I stroll along the edge of it for a while, trying to find a path or something. Or well, trying to find anyone or anything really that could make my day a bit more, entertaining. 

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem..
Image Credit

@Hertz

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Merida - 06-03-2016, 10:47 PM