the Rift

[OPEN] I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H e r t z

There was no denying I was mildly surprised when the snow covered mare responded with an easy, and gorgeous, smile to my less than suave greeting. There were many other ways I could have gone about our introductions, so many other ways, but that had been the first one to pop into my mind and the first one to make it from my vocal chords out into the gentle breeze of Birdsong. Surely I could blame the douchey greeting on the hormones that seemed tangable enough that I could reach out and touch them if I really wanted too. But what I really wanted to touch was the white and gold that stood before me. My eyes only moved away from the mare as a small canine leapt from her back and scurried off, probably for the better. There was no need for an audience with what I had on my mind.

"I dunno baby, depends on what you are looking for." Her coy words slipped forwards, embracing my eardrums like long lost lovers as my lust filled eyes drifted back to her emerald gems. Not only could I watch as her eyes moved hungrily across my body, but I could feel them as they picked apart everything that she could see, the shift of her tail to the side the only sign that I could tell she liked what she was looking at. Heat billowed through my frame as hormones were released by the ten fold, fogging up all common sense I had normally at the idea of not fucking a stranger. But damn if I didn't care today.

A low, growl slipped forward as I took a step closer to the green eyed seductress and my inky muzzle reached out to brush silvery strands from her face. The smirk growing more so as I leaned in to whisper into the mare's ear. "I know what I am looking for. The question is, are you able to give it to me?" Heat rushed between my legs as the breeze carried her scent to my delicate nostrils, teasing me with clear evidence that Birdsong was being kind to her as well. Before I could think twice striped limbs were moving forward another step, and then another, unless she were to move the distance between us was closed quickly as my chest met her slender one the feeling of her flesh against mine causing another surge of hormones to be set free through my nervous system. Painting the whole world a rosy hue that I kind of liked.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida 
words ;; --
notes ;; woo, let the fun begin
Image Credits!
-
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Hertz - 06-04-2016, 12:07 AM