Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

Clearly, we both had the same idea. His eyes were just as lust and hunger filled as mine were. His low growl told everything. I win. I would get my way today. Look at me now Father. A bird brain is about to take your 'little girl'. Once I do this, there will be no going back. I will no longer be fit in Father's eyes to be used as a tool to create alliances. Those he allies with hate the winged and horned just as much as he does. His inky muzzle touches a few of my cream strands. Coyly I pull my head back just a bit, but not far enough that I could not hear his words. "I know what I am looking for. The question is, are you able to give it to me?" Am I able? Oh little boy, I am more than able. I am also willing. Willing and ready to feel just how strong you really are.

Without warning, he takes a step forward. But before he can take the second I spin on my heels. Not to run, as most might assume. No, I am not going to put up a fight. I wouldn't even be able to tell anyone that. I spin, presenting my rear to him. Letting his chest meet me there instead. Now just to wait for his weight upon my back and his legs to pull me close....

-fade to black-

My adventure today, has most certainly been well worth the trip. I am sweaty, and very very satisfied. I must say, for a first time.... Well I might be willing to let this bird brain have a few more go rounds before I depart back to the Edge. I turn my head around to face him, not sure if he still rests on my back or if he has slipped down. Care to go again? I have all day, and night. I grin, bracing my frame for us to continue. But yet also wondering if he would refuse me. Miles is in the back of my mind, grumbling about how reckless this was. I ignore him. I would rather enjoy these moments of carnal pleasure before returning and figuring out my next move.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Hertz

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Merida - 06-04-2016, 12:28 AM