the Rift

[OPEN] I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H e r t z

My chest wasn't met with her slender, golden chest but rather with her white washed rump as she spun around elegantly. Baby blues widened with a mild surprise as they shifted downward admiring the view for a moment before I took the invitation without hesitation. Banded wings snapped out in efforts to keep my balance as I gracefully reared up to wrap my legs around her two toned barrel, pulling her in close as my ivories pressed carefully against the base of her nape...

- fade to black -

I slid off of her white, sweat soaked back as the deed was finished. Luckily for the both of us it seemed as if we had both been quite satisfied with what had just happened, this was only proven when the golden seductress turned over her shoulder. Emeralds glittering and a coy smile plastered across that pretty face of hers as her velvety voice filled the air once again. "Care to go again? I have all day, and night." It took all of my will power to keep my jaw from dropping to the rocky ground on which we stood. How had I been so lucky to have stumbled across a mare who was not only extremely beautiful, but totally down to fuck over and over again?

The gods were good.

Running my ink stained lips across her back I mounted once again to have a go at round two, knowing that it would be just as good, if not better than round one now that we had a better understanding of how each other's bodies moved.

- fade to black agaaaain -

My limbs were a little less than stable as I slipped from her back this time, an exhausted but ecstatic smirk split my lips as I moved alongside the gold and white. I knew our time together was over and that she surely had somewhere to get to, she didn't smell of any one that lived in these parts, so she wasn't a member of my captor's herd. "Before you disappear off on me. What is your name princess?" I doubted I would ever see the green eyed beauty again, but it was always good to at least try to keep a mental catalog of those you had fucked.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida 
words ;; --
notes ;; --
Image Credits!
-
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Hertz - 06-04-2016, 09:53 AM