the Rift

[PRIVATE] Napping Talons

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
-- G R A A S V O E L --

He got no laughs— nothing even close to a smile— from his suggestive humor. Not that he always got laughs, but usually something the man said drew some kind of surprised smile or coy smirk from woman of Uumalah. Even Orithia, the vicious whore who had escaped the pleasure houses and left her infamous mother’s house in ruins— surely even she could not escape the salacious instinct that flowed through her veins. Uumalah whores were renowned for their services, their talents. As if they were bred for it (it was rumored that Orithia was). 

But, regardless of the venomous glares, lack of laughs, and downcast scowls at his hooves, any waver in his thoughts of the Uumalah mare was silenced as she tolerated invited him to her quarters. (Selective hearing and all that).

A roughish grin plastered on his muzzle, heavy limbs following her tired steps. He was glad for her slow pace because he had not been dishonest when speaking of his exhaustion— he was weary from his long travels to Helovia and fast chase after Orithia to the World’s Edge. 

“What’s got you so tired, Orithia?” his rugged voice sounded carefully around her name as he questioned her. It was not the nickname he had given her, nor was it said carelessly as he had when he had first recognized her in the Threshold. This was carefully curious, raptor eyes rapt on the elegant lines of her face. Though he found he had to often break his study as she fit through breaks in trees much smaller than any he could fit through, “I hope your quarters are more comfortable than those I’d found on my journey here,” his mumble was meant more for himself than her. 
image || table by kiki

Continuation from here
@Orithia I'm sorry he's a pig :|

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 06-03-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 06-17-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Orithia - 07-21-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 07-23-2016, 11:06 PM