the Rift

[PRIVATE] Napping Talons

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
-- G R A A S V O E L --

He watched and waited—for far longer than he expected. This woman was sharp of tongue and equally quick with her slicing words, so he was surprised at the long silence that stretched as his body offered to rest together. He expected either quick, annoyed submission or an violent, abrupt rebuff.

But he got neither. No, instead the woman gave him a hesitant smile, drawing in his gaze to her soft and blushed lips. His head cocked ever so slightly, surprised at the rush of warm relief that filled him—since when had a woman’s shy smile done that to him? And her hesitant steps, her held breath (yes, his raptor eyes were watching her close enough to see her breaths hitch), they all warmed the depths of his chest.

Despite not remembering the last time he had been in a woman’s bed and not made advances on her, his spread and inviting wing folded over her satin, ivory skin the moment she pressed against his tawny hide. His thick, broad neck pressed gently into hers, before her rose eyes turned up to meet his. A soft grin played at the edges of his dark muzzle, though his vibrant eyes remained contented and relaxed.

“The secret is safe, gevaarlike vrou,” his murmur was quiet, amused, “I value my life.” He then mirrored the sigh she had just given, his own great and muscular bulk relaxing into her slender, soft curves. And, one a quiet and murmured afterthought, he added, “I couldn’t allow you to forgo my company.” With another deep breath, he cocked a thick, feathered hind leg, allowed his eyes to drift close. And he waited for restful sleep to take them both.

gevaarlike vrou = dangerous woman
image || table by kiki

@Orithia I think we can end this here, BUT I LOVE IT
(unless you wanted to have them wake up?)

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 06-03-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 06-17-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Napping Talons - by Orithia - 07-21-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Napping Talons - by Graasvoel - 07-23-2016, 11:06 PM