the Rift

[OPEN] Bring me to LIFE[hatching]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
One of the gods had answered his prayers, looked down and noticed how empty his heart was. He wondered which deity had take pity on him. Since she has said he, the stallion was sure that ment either the Sun God or Earth God. Since the cloaked lady said he that marked off the Moon Goddess and he had no connection to the Time God. He looked skyward time and time again wishing he knew for certain which had smiled upon him. He was sure it had been the Sun, the one he always held so dear to his heart, but he did have a connection to the Earth as well. Silver eyes sparkled curiously as he once again thanks the lord of earth and sun. Feeling uneasy about only praising two of the four, he thanked the other two for everything they did as well.

Smiling he turned his attention back to the misty white orb. It was beautiful, glowing, and gentle as it sat among the flowers and soft grass he had plucked. With care he had woven the grass and stems together to make a pretty nest. Well, as pretty as a man can make one anyway. He smiled and nuzzled the egg gently with his whiskery nose ears twitching slightly. The babe had yet to be born and already he felt whole. He could feel the small broken pieces being swept together and ground down for soldering.

He watched the tiny thing for a while wondering what would hatch from the glowing orb. Would it be a wolf like his sisters, or a falcon like his mother's? "I'll love you no matter what you come out to be." He didn't see any reason to whisper, it wasn't like he was scared to admit his feelings, not for this at least. A warm fatherly smile lifted his lips and eyes as he watched it. After a while his stomach began to growl and he wondered only slightly away from the flowery nest. He had picked this spot since it was where he, himself, had been born. He moved away from the glass covered rotunda before lowering his head to eat. As he grazed his ears never left the small egg he had left behind. Once full he quickly made his way back to his physical soul. Silver eyes inspected the shell, there along the middle was a minuscule crack. Ears pricked and eyes sharp the hybrid watched with wild anticipation and wonder as more cracks slowly spread over the egg.

--------------------------
Words/OOC;; 423 AH!! I cannot believe this is finally happening! I'm not sure which one of us is more excited! I stopped it at the egg cracking so everyone that joins will see basically the whole thing <3 I'm going to leave this open over the weekend, I will probably reply Monday sometime. If you need more time let me know <3 Any and all are welcome!
Tags;; @Vesper @Tiamat (but you can post whichever you'd like) @Xolani or @Rexanna might find this interesting! Also @Maui for awesome father daughter bonding?
"Talk."
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Vesper - 06-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-05-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Tiamat - 06-06-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-17-2016, 04:41 AM