the Rift

[OPEN] Bring me to LIFE[hatching]

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy

Maui

She had come so far and with so little to show for it. Wandering from her mother had caused the pale little fae to be more aware of just how vulnerable she was and how lonely she had started to become. Yes, she may have been part of the Basin but she was not truly one of them. She wasn't anything, wandering around in the wildneress exploring and eventually becoming lost. No one cared.

The self-worth within her had plummeted just like the enthusiasm she had had for life when she was born. The beauty of life given to her by her equally beautiful parents, gone. Shattered. The crown of ivy that wrapped around her pretty little cranium glinted in the sun of Birdsong.

Now she was in the Ancient Rotunda, the place stunning which lightened her heart as she tipped her daggers across its soft soil and grassy areas, just aimlessly wandering. Until she suddenly began to hear a noise, almost whispers through the trees that lay around her. Voices? Picking up the aimless daggers a bit more, she whipped herself with her ivory and golden tassles against her bodice and her lobes pricked to the direction of the sound. She knew that voice, somehow familiar. Eventually her light weight had been carried over the short distance and her efforts had not been in vain, for there stood her father, watching over something whilst another stood by. Maui knew that the little fae, almost certainly younger than her was draped in an astonishing silver and grey, but there was her father. She brushed straight past the little filly and walked over to him, bold as brass and with little emotion in her pools. Yet deep down she felt like she was torn in two.

You left me, I was alone.

The bitterness was evident in the tone of her voice as she addressed him in the one word,
"Father..." a long time she hesitated but her bronze pools remained as cold as before.
" . "

image credits

@Ilios AHHH SHE'S BACK <3

Messages In This Thread
Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Vesper - 06-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-05-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Tiamat - 06-06-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-17-2016, 04:41 AM