the Rift

[OPEN] Bring me to LIFE[hatching]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
So wrapped up in his excitement and hatching egg he missed the approaching sound of hooves. The sound of a bird chirping causing his horned head to look up ears flicking back. When he saw it was only a young filly his defensive state changed quickly to a warm smile. He had seen this young girl before, with the fish and the egg she had. He was surprised to see a Zephyr perched upon her head. He lowered his head to her level and smiled warmly. He chuckled and extended his wing, trying to hold it over her as she pressed close to him. He would always love and protect the young, no matter who they were. He laughed as she looked at his egg then at him and asked a question. His bass rolled out like warm thunder, "I have no idea. What do you think is in it?" He grinned warmly down at her before shifting his silver eyes back to the egg, then back at her. He was all for being social, but he would be so upset to miss the hatching.

He laughed warmly as she gave their names then asked if she could let her companion down, "My name is Ilios, its a pleasure to meet you both." He paused to smile before answering her, "She is more than welcome in get down and investigate, thank you for asking." He beamed proud that the young could be so polite even at such a young age. He inhaled deeply and was surprised she smelled of the north. 'So, they are allowing hybrids in the north now, huh.'

Just as he finished his thoughts another northern smell touched his nose. Liquid silver eyes turned up hopefully ears pricked praying it would be who he thought it was. Maui. Her beautiful frame slipped into the rotunda and his heart ached. "Maui..." His voice was a soft whisper as he gazed at his lost daughter. She had vanished, just like her mother, Eden. His heart broke as she walked right up to him, empty honey eyes gazing into his silver. Her voice was bitter and almost resentful. "Maui, where have you been?" He moved to embrace his beautiful golden daughter; neck reaching to hopefully drape over her own. "We have to talk about you coming to live with me, okay? I've missed you so much..."

He gazed down at her, taking in how much she had changed in eight months. He had kept his eye out for her, but she had simply been gone. Maybe the snows in the Basin had kept her from him for so long. His thoughts were interrupted by yet another northerner walking in. He recognized this mare as well, but couldn't place a name. She had been there when he had met the massive stallion Tembovu. "Yes, please come and watch miss." He smiled warmly at the taller sea like mare. He smiles as she gives her name and laughs nervously, "I believe we have met before, in the Threshold once. Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you again Tiamat. I'm Ilios, this is Vesper and Everly, and my daughter Maui."

His attention was drawn away suddenly by a pull in his heart. Silver eyes flashed down to the egg and was surprised to see even more cracks upon the shell. His head lowered quickly and he stepped closer as the egg began to rock around. Ears pricked as his heart hammered harder in his chest. His breath quickened and his wings pulled in tight to his body as he watched the shell slowly fall apart. A flash of a memory flicked through his mind; Areli watching Bee hatch from her egg. His mouth went draw with anticipation as small legs erupted from the shell, four in all and pawed. A wolf. Bee and Areli would be ecstatic for that. Then the legs vanished and a feathered head pooped out. Confusion swept through him, but was quickly washed away. Pieces of shell went flying and a small pup lay wet upon the nest he had made for it.

Eyes flew wide as hunger roared through his body. He could feel the empty black places of his heart suddenly heal. She was here. Wait, she? Who cared what gender it was, she was here, his savior.  He had no idea what she was, since her form had changed twice in her hatching, but a name was on his tongue before her even drew a breath. "Welcome to the world Isabella." He beamed down at her before looking up at each of those gathered around him before turning back down to her quickly. There was a small ivy marking on the right side of her face, and golden eyes stared up at him. Carefully he bent his head down and licked her fluffy grey fur clean. He could feel how hungry she was even as he finished his cleaning. A soft growl rumbled through her fox throat. She nipped playfully at his tender nose tiny tail wagging happily, until she turned and saw everyone else that is. her small frame backed up against his face damp fur puffing up in fear and slight anger. Laughter bubbled from him as he spoke softly to her, "It's alright Isabella, they are friends." She looked back at him, but her fur kept standing right up along along her back.
--------------------------------
Talk
Words/OOC;; 901 YAY!!! Sorry ya'll had to wait, I was sick and did not feel well enough to post.
Tags;; @Vesper @Tiamat Maui
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Vesper - 06-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-05-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Tiamat - 06-06-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-17-2016, 04:41 AM