the Rift

[OPEN] Bring me to LIFE[hatching]

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy

Maui

A blue-hued fae appeared to pay her homage to the birthing of Ilios' new bonded and Maui could see that her kindness for the occasion was genuine, but the golden-tipped little thing was not in the mood for it. Not now. She simply nodded to her and spoke with a deep tone,
"Hi Tiamat, I am Maui. Ilios' daughter..." A glare spouted from her bronze pools that she flashed at Ilios. She couldn't it, she had felt abandoned. Even the sunlight that was appearing through the high trees and bouncing onto her bodice was not warming up her cold heart.

Ilios' pools were full of the fatherly figure that she had not known and this was something the fae could not handle. He spoke of where she had been and Maui just stood there, motionless and waiting for him to speak further:

"We have to talk about you coming to live with me, okay? I've missed you so much..."

The words fell on almost-deaf ears before she stood and lapped them over in her brain for a moment. Ilios had been so far away for the first months of her life, much like her mother, and she had done little with herself to prove that she was worth anything. She was supposedly a Basiner, but she had no real connection to them other than her mother. The idea of starting afresh inside the Throat was perhaps quite tempting, but it would mean having to be with her father, trying to re-establish their connections. And now with a bonded that he eagerly awaited as the egg began to crack. With a sigh, the pain of lonliness drifted into her pools and suddenly engulfed her, the strain evident on her tones as she spoke back, "You know I've missed you too! You weren't there and now you want to have me back?" She hung her head low and watched the insects crawling around the earth in front of her daggers, "We will talk about this, we will... But not here. Let's have your companion hatch..."

And then Maui remained silent, just hoping that this ordeal would be over and their father-daughter drama could be more private.

" . "

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Vesper - 06-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-05-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Tiamat - 06-06-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Ilios - 06-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: Bring me to LIFE[hatching] - by Maui - 06-17-2016, 04:41 AM