[OPEN] Another for the Kingdom

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

When Merida had finally spilled on the identity of Aaron, Dacianna realised that this girl had been here before, had family here, and probably knew more about Helovia than the roan did. Mirage the DragonHeart. She certainly sounded like a mare one would like to meet and the scholar made the connection with her and the glass dragon that stood in the Edge. Perhaps that was why it was there; a statue to remember a great Queen by. "Ah" she said when the golden mare explained about her Uncle and Dacianna was reminded about her stark gap in knowledge compared to most. "I have not seen the DragonHeart either—" she remarked with a sad smile, feeling a little inadequate as a Philosopher in regards to her knowing so little “I haven’t been here very long” the roan tried to explain. Forgetting she was going somewhere with this, Dacianna threw a sudden curious look towards Merida, thinking of the glass statue “was she a great Queen?” she asked, her gold eyes sparkling with intrigue.

Despite her ignorance, the scholar’s hook had caught another for the second time and she smiled brightly when the girl asked to be lead home. A surge of joy filled her chest and the satisfaction of victory eroded away her previous downcast feeling; the fish could keep its egg, Dacianna had found new family. Her hooves sprang into action and she began to walk westwards, towards the Edge, ushering the girl and her fox to follow.

Along the way Daci made conversation, or well, she talked a lot (it was one of her few skills in her arsenal). The roan's remarks drifted from the weather to the way her red sash annoyed her by rubbing on her neck, she also asked questions here and there, looking to exploit the knowledge the girl she was leading might possess, and expand her understanding of Helovia. “Why did you leave?” she asked at one stage in their journey, wondering if it was a bit too much to query the young mare on her past, before she followed it up with “have you been to the Worlds Edge before?” she wondered out loud.

When finally the Philosopher spotted the glass ruins that marked the beginning of the Edge, she cast about to try find the gaze of her recruit and gestured to their surroundings. "Welcome home Merida; Miles. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. We must wait, however, for another of greater authority than me to officially accept you” she smiled before raising her dark mouth to the sky and calling out for any nearby who might be able to help.

@Merida sorry for the wait Em <3 I'll prod the skype room for someone to come accept :3
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Another for the Kingdom - by Dacianna - 06-04-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Merida - 06-04-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Alysanne - 06-12-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Dacianna - 06-13-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Tembovu - 06-13-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Merida - 06-28-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 11:21 AM