the Rift

[OPEN] Another for the Kingdom

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
There is a new scent at the borders— one he does not know. And another he does. Dacianna. Had she been recruiting again? The blood-red, winged stallion floats through his mind. He was glad the Rifter was bringing others home to the Edge— It had been too long since he, himself, had visited the Threshold. The gold-decorated woman had been active around the Edge lately, and the Elephant King was equal parts relieved and delighted that the roan was finding a home within the herd.

These thoughts, distracted and relaxed, stayed his hooves for too long. So it was with surprise that, when his ivory hooves finally reached Dacianna and the newcomer, that the good Moon Doctor Alysanne was there.

Warily, his navy blue eyes watched her elegant, ebony face, trying to judge if he should speak or simply nod a greeting. Was the Doctor’s tongue sharpened today? The warm smile and happy words that she spoke to both Dacianna and the new mare gave him hope that he might not be subjected to angry glares or stinging words.

So he nodded his head in greeting, low voice rolling shortly after Dacianna’s introduction of Merida and her kitsune companion, “Hello, Dacianna. I am glad to see that you’ve brought another to call the Edge their home,” his lips parted in a genuine smile as warm eyes turned from the roan to the new mare, finding emerald eyes set bright against a tawny face. White dusted her back and graced her silken, thick tresses, while her legs darkened. He glanced towards the bright kitsune, briefly wondering if her bond with the fox-like creature gave her as much grief as his bond with Mbwene did.

The elephant in question tottered forward, bright blue gaze eyeing Alysanne equally warily, before fixing on the Kitsune. She trumpeted a short greeting to Dacianna, before fixing an interested gaze in the fluffy, multiple tails of the mythical fox. A gesture of her trunk motioned that she would like to investigate to see if they felt as fluffy as they looked.

“I second Alysanne’s welcome to the Edge, Merida. This is Mbwene, and I am Tembovu, King here. Is there a trade you wish to pursue while in the Edge?” His deep rumble paused for a moment, before he cautiously addressed the black and white beauty, “Hello, Alysanne. I hope you are doing well.”
Tembovu
the elephant king

image | coding

@Merida sorry for the wait <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Another for the Kingdom - by Dacianna - 06-04-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Merida - 06-04-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Alysanne - 06-12-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Dacianna - 06-13-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Tembovu - 06-13-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Another for the Kingdom - by Merida - 06-28-2016, 11:47 PM