the Rift

[PRIVATE] Passing the Torch

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a surprise when the grey mare had been summoned by not one but both of the Hidden Falls leaders. First it had been a tree calling her into the depths of the forest to recieve a gracious gift of the most natural kind and now this? The new magic that now flowed through her veins was that of great power and one that could be used to help others of the herd should she ever need to. Flames to protect and wound while a warming touch to heal and restore, it seemed rather fitting for the lonely mason. With Hikari following close behind she tried to keep her heart from beating out of her chest as she formally greeted both of the czars standing before her.

Shocked by Kaj's revealation that he was stepping down she finally managed to look up to meet his face for the first time in months. So much had passed between them over this past year and still to this day her heart was breaking just to be around him and remember what could have been. It was what she had yearned for and it was what Kaj had taken away from her. The second blow to her had been the announcement the he also had a daughter. This struck her harder than she would have imagined leaving her wrestling with the desire to run away and just be done with this whole thing. How could this happen? He had claimed to love her and yet this happens? She was so confused and hurt that he mind could barely comprehend the huge responsibility that now weighed on her shoulders.

Struggling to pull herself out of her grave of emotion her eyes quickly dropped away and she could only hope the faintest blur of tears would not show upon her face. Instead forcing herself to focus on Archibald she was able to pull herself together enough to appear strong on the outside despite falling apart on the inside. "I will do my best to make you both proud." She replied gratefully bowing her head slightly to them both. This was something that would be a huge challenge but she felt that it was something that she was ready to take upon her shoulders. "If I may suggest Syrena be promoted to Mason should she accept so that my old position not just sit to collect dust."

While Syrena had not had too much experience with crafting there was no one else that she felt deserved the role. The kind mare had helped her with finishing the Healer's hut when no one else had shown and for that she was grateful. Hopefully with her new role she would still be able to help out on occasion for she had been really starting to get the hang of it.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj , @Archibald •• NOTES: Brisa gratefully accepts to become the new czar in Kaj's place ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Passing the Torch - by Kaj - 06-05-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Archibald - 06-05-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Brisa - 06-05-2016, 06:33 PM