the Rift

[PRIVATE] Roses and Sunflowers

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Rexanna and her Lady both shared wide sides and parents that were so far gone to get advice from. It was a shame really, but perhaps one day they might be able to confide in one another of the harsh realities of life. Her Lady looked up at her from laying beneath the trees, heaving as she lifted herself from the chilled earth of Birdsong. A small breath of relief released from the Thief – one she didn’t even know she had been holding. A quick glance over the mare’s body was a breath of fresh air – she wasn’t hurt, just simply enjoying her time alone. But of course she wasn’t alone, Alice was there. Rexanna approached closer to her, extending her own ivory muzzle to the pink hued one of her superior. They touched briefly, but both were warm and soft in their gentleness and kindness.

Hotaru then gestured to the trees as Rexanna’s oceanic eyes followed, her cream ears swooped forward to listen as she explained and laughed about what she was doing. A swift nod was all Rexanna did as her tail brushed by her hips and a smile crossed her lips. “Oh I see.” She admitted, offering her Lady a smile. But then, Hotaru’s own eyes swept the gilded Thief’s sides that were swollen just about as much as Hotaru’s were. Were they both just having exceptionally large children? And as she asked how it was going for her she emitted a small laugh. “Not great, but not bad either.” She admitted, smiling to the mare.

I was just on my way back before preparing for a journey to the Edge.” She admitted with a shy smile. “How have you been though? After everything.” She questioned, doing her best to mention the fact that at the last herd meeting she was bruised and covered in blood. Worry crossed her face for a split second – knowing that the Basin’s Rose was probably totally fine now. Besides, she was pregnant. And what mare would consciously think about getting pregnant when there were those out willing to harm them? Perhaps Rexanna and Hotaru were more alike than the Thief originally thought. While Hotaru had Tingal, Rexanna had Calstron. There would always be shadows at the doorsteps of the two women. At least they were strong enough to realize it, strong enough to overcome it despite some sacrifices here and there.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Hotaru
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Roses and Sunflowers - by Hotaru - 06-05-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Rexanna - 06-06-2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Hotaru - 07-19-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Rexanna - 07-22-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Hotaru - 08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Hotaru - 08-20-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Roses and Sunflowers - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 03:42 PM