the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red Handed

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki

"BITCHES GET STUFF DONE." -tina fey

Iona was surprised to see Elsa, but pleasantly so.  She couldn’t help but think she’d done herself a disservice by not making more of an effort to get to know the snow queen.  She’d been expecting to find Tembovu straight away, but she dipped her head in greeting to the Edge’s queen and offered the other mare a small smile. “Elsa, I’m glad to see you,” she said, and it wasn’t just because the black and white mare felt like she was losing her goddamned mind.  She took a deep, calming breath and allowed the very presence of one of her leads to ease some of her anxiety.  Was this what getting old was like? If it was, she didn’t like it. 

Before she could even open her mouth to speak, Tembovu made his appearance and she dipped her head to him as well.  Manners, she had them. Sometimes. Her eyes flickered between the two for a moment, but the pressing matters at hand kept Iona from reading anything into the situation.  

“It seems that the Edge has a pest with a penchant for thievery. I caught her not far from border trying to pinch one of Dacianna’s trinkets. She’s someone to be wary of...and I wanted to know what you wanted me to do with her if I caught her again…” She let her voice drift off as her green eyes flickered between the pair.  I mean it was clear the tiny terror needed a proper ass-kicking if she was spotted again, but Iona knew that her idea of justice probably wasn’t acceptable by Helovia’s standards. Hence this little uncomfortable pow wow.  And, of course uncomfortable by the awkward silence that crept into the space between the strange trio, Iona’s word vomit continued.

“She belongs to no herd, as far as I can tell. A tiny little thing, black and covered in gold spikes so she certainly isn’t inconspicuous…” Regaining control of her mouth, she finally managed to wrench her lips shut and shifted her weight from her right to her left and back again - awaiting the judgment of her superiors. 

I O N A

ahahahha this is a million years late because of life and vacation. reply, dont reply. up to you <3
@Tembovu
@Elsa

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Messages In This Thread
Red Handed - by Iona - 06-05-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Red Handed - by Elsa - 06-11-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: Red Handed - by Tembovu - 06-14-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Red Handed - by Iona - 07-19-2016, 01:18 PM