the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Flameless [Sun]

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Her wings and stomach reflected the colours of the strange landscape that spread out underneath her. She'd visited here before but then she'd been whole, her brother had been beside her. In fact their trip to the veins had been their last adventure together. Then Hawke had left her to stumble after him, her eyes blind and heart broken. Now...now she'd accepted their destinies, the way they'd never grow together as she'd hoped. The likelihood that he'd never return to her - when she'd accepted this truth half of her soul had been shattered. The half had completely crumbled, the strength, prowess and energy her brother had provided eroded away.

Aelin had been thrown completely out of balance.

She had been gentle and happy to go with the flow. Her brother her been strong and resistant. Together they balanced each other, without him she was stumbling.

She stopped once she landed on the island, having chosen to fly instead of walk across the rocky land bridge. In her mouth she carried a few choice flowers, a mixture of orange and yellow. Avoiding the active volcano, she flew low, eyeing as the volcano which sat rumbling and bubbling within the core of the island. A shiver rolled down her spine as her mixed eyes watched the leaking magma, though she felt fairly comfortable with the slow and steady rate at which it bubbled over. An ever expanding land, it was actually quite fitting she thought. As she circled lower the girl came to lad before one of the ruined shrines.

The Sun God's shrine string was covered in ash, not even the wind from her beating wings had managed to blow all of it away. It was strange being here alone, she felt as if unseen eyes were watching her every move. It was a trip she had to take alone but she wished her father (Or perhaps an older sibling) was here to watch over her. Although - wasn't her father was friends with The God? Surely that would work in her favour. Even if he wasn't here...right? Eyeing the black statue she laid the carefully selected flowers down in front of the shrine, then elegantly sank to the ground. "Okay...I hope this works." Her muttered words died in the winds that carried them away. Closing her eyes she began to quietly pray to the God, asking him for guidance in her current situation. Of course she was just one lost soul in a sea of many, she would understand if the god didn't have time for her.

- Aelin is here to change her second magical ability :
:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Is able to see the dreams of those around her ]
:: [ Restrictions | Character must be asleep, so it is of no use in battle; characters must be in a 10 m vicinity ]

to

:: [ Magic: Fire | Able to summon a ring of fire around her and direct it towards her opponent.]
Proposed restrictions :
- Has no control over the flames once she has 'released' them.
- Limited to a radius of 20ft.
- Flames and heat begin to fade towards the outer circumference.

I understand that her magic is apart of her soul and as a result it is an extremely difficult change to achieve. Also, I realise that the Sun God may decide not to grant her a quest to accomplish this change because of the near impossibility to change such things.
After speaking with Aud I've decided to start her interaction with The Sun God over again so I am using the same/previous VOTG Pass.

@Mythical Request

Underneath the starry skies, 
A single dreamer walks among the dull colours.
Before her there is nothing but dark and dull colours,
Behind her is there is the true colours of dreams.
Every colour imaginable vivid with life. 
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-08-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-14-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-20-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-28-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 07-16-2016, 05:29 AM