the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Flameless [Sun]

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Well. This is most certainly not the God of the Sun. Aelin gasped as he appeared in a small flash of lightning. Backing up her legs brushed against the shrine behind her. Aelin chocked back a confused question of why he had appeared, all the same, she felt incredibly blessed that a God had at least felt her worthy enough to appear and speak to her.

The girl's eyes had enlarged, looking at the deity. A smile pulled at the corner of her lips, then she dipped her head respectfully. Looking over the God, the girl studied him. Her orbs almost ravenous in their investigation of the God's physical traits. It certainly felt like she was in the presence of the God, a powerful aura surrounded the deity. The girl's knees trembled slightly but her gaze held steady. Why was it that all those she met were incredibly sarcastic towards her? "I didn't grow up on fairytales." Life in the Dragon's Throat had certainly taught her a rougher, almost barbaric way of life. "I grew up on the truths of war and life." She straightened up, eyeing the God and returning the skeptical look that he gave her. Was he always so sarcastic? Or had she just lucked in on the attitude of the day. Or perhaps there was something about her disposition, urging others to think her easily roused or teased. When he grunted she adverted her eyes, glancing towards the blue landscape. "You're not him," she confirmed with a nod, bringing her gaze back to the God. "But I'm honoured all the same."

The stout God rocked back on his hooves and she grinned when he burped slightly and smacked his lips. After all, she supposed, he was the God of Time, not the God of manners. The girl tilted her head as he looked at her once again, wondering what he saw when he looked at her. Did he see her future? Her death? Did he know how many children she might have or if she would have none? Would she grow into a mighty warrior like her father? So many unknowns, the future was most certainly a unknown black mass to her. But not to the one in front of her. It made sense, she supposed, that The God of Time had appeared. Perhaps through changing her magic she was changing the future of the world, only he knew they way she was about to splinter time. Small events to a single person often caused the largest of ripples in the waters of time.

Curiosity sparked to the life within her chest. Thirsty for knowledge of the future.

Aelin paused, and responded softly. "I don't know, you tell me." The girl ruffled her wings, her tone playful. "You are the God of Time, only you know if it's worth it." The girl smiled, her tone had managed to remain light despite the heaviness of the question.
Becoming more serious, she nodded once. "I don't know if a piece of my soul is worth it." Her gaze remained upon the God as she spoke, her tail swishing slowly behind. "Yet I think the risk is most definitely worth it."

@Mythical Request

Underneath the starry skies, 
A single dreamer walks among the dull colours.
Before her there is nothing but dark and dull colours,
Behind her is there is the true colours of dreams.
Every colour imaginable vivid with life. 
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-08-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-14-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-20-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-28-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 07-16-2016, 05:29 AM