the Rift

[PRIVATE] dancing on quicksand

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Part of her just wanted to touch him once again, to remember the pride that radiated from the Blood Prince. The power that lived within his every muscle, his every being. The very creature that would have made a perfect King (if you didn’t include all of his flaws). But she had been his downfall. Rexanna was beginning to realize that as he tore his body away from her, unable to touch him. So she retracted into herself, pulling her cream and gilded head tight to her chest as he began to speak.

He blabbered, asking her perfectly to know what happened. And all she could do was give him the truth. Her eyes cast down, oceanic pools looking to the blood red that filled the water once again with a heavy sigh. Parting her lips briefly to speak until he interrupted her, harshly speaking of her escape. While it was true, it was blunt to put it that way. It was the only way she escaped him. Lifting her gaze to search for his pools of fire, a frown found her lips. “Cal, he didn’t live to take his first breath.” Her voice was quiet, defeated even. “Believe me, I wanted him to live. But he had gone far before I birthed him.

She shifted her weight, her body heavy with the life that grew within her as she stood along the waters edge. “Do you remember when you searched my memories? When you beat me to get me to comply?” She questioned softly. “I was going to tell you before then that I was with child. You didn’t give me a chance. I don’t know what happened, but I think it was a bit of both of us.” She admitted, lifting a front hoof and letting it scrape across the earth as her eyes fell to the ground again. “I stayed in that clearing for four days, Cal. Four days trying to get him to breathe. I couldn’t just leave him there, he deserved a burial…” Her eyes welled up with tears as she continued to scrape the ground – remembering the agonizing week she spent trying to care for the child that never lived, then the days after for burying him.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Calstron
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-07-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 06-17-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 08-14-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 09:04 PM