the Rift

[PRIVATE] dancing on quicksand

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
He didn’t understand. There was no way that he could. He was a monster, born and raised as a killer. She was just thrown to the wolves by the one person that wanted to watch her fall. And while part of her was glad that the King had paid for his debts, Rexanna couldn’t shake the fact that the place she had been born and raised in had crumbled with fire and torture. She could almost hear the screams, tangible and crying out in the air of the Blood Falls as she stood before the Blood Prince. The prince whose life she was once a part of. The tears welled but didn’t break, the situation shifting from blame of their dead son and instead taking a unique turn of events.

Was he apologizing?

Oceanic eyes widened as she stared at the bald face of the nightmare of her past. He began to speak, wishing her and her children well. Her brows furrowed and ears that were once perked to him to listen for his every word now flicked back in uncertainty. Was this really happening? She half shook her head, tried to say thank you, but he continued on. ’I need you to leave me alone.’ The gilded Thief’s eyes narrowed. It wasn’t as if she had been seeking him out. She’d be completely fine with leaving the man alone to do whatever he wanted so long as he wasn’t around her. But as he continued, he spoke of being familiar with the King.

She wanted to call him names, to curse him and be so vividly angry that the demons that haunted the Blood Prince would be envious. Tembovu knew Calstron. After everything that had happened, the King called the Blood Prince his friend? He lived within the borders of the herd? A sharp snort escaped her and again before she could speak the man continued. Her ears wavering in a mix of flicking back with anger and forward to not miss a word. Her eyes never left his orange pools of flame. ‘And I’ve met someone else. She is everything that didn’t work with us and I cannot have you speaking about us or to her in general. I need you to be silent.

Oh what a stranger world it was. While she had done everything in her mind correctly, tried to find love, solace, and happiness, the gods proved their uncaring will against her. They didn’t care whether or not the Thief was happy or ready to snap her neck in agony. And yet, somehow, among the strange weaves of time the murderous man she had loved in the past with so much blood on his hands could somehow be happy and find love. Her brows furrowed, eyes narrowing further as her exotic striped face lowered, horn pointing ever so slowly toward him as her blood boiled and rage began to encompass the Thief. She inhaled sharply, taking a step back from him and swishing her tail in a feisty manner. “Oh have you?” She began, her voice oddly calm but carrying a hidden amount of venom. “You can’t just keep your history a secret, Cal.” She began, frustration dripping from her tones. “She has every right to know, and if you won’t tell her I hope you know one day your sins will come to light.” Her voice was ramping in levels. Her head lifted higher and she looked upon him with oceanic eyes alight with anger. “Better to tell her sooner than later.” She hissed, hoof stamping in the red hued grasses beneath her feet. "I won't be your secret mistake."

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Calstron what a strange turn of events
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-07-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 06-17-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 08-14-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 09:04 PM