the Rift

What day is it?

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

The other stag's voice was smooth and almost comforting. It was nice to meet another in the wilderness and know that they didn't have to immediately get down to business. This other stallion (who it seems might just have awoken from some sort of slumber, given his startled surprise) did not seem in a hurry to find out everything about these lands. As far as Ashamin was concerned, that was a smart approach. He was always anxious to learn, but when he'd come to Helovia he had found that more often than not the knowledge--of magic, companions, love, and Gods--had found him.

Still, when the stranger answered a question and asked another Ashamin wasn't going to deny him any information. He had no secrets, save for the one of his clash with the earthen mare. It wasn't as if anyone knew enough to ask about that; even Ashamin didn't quite understand it, and given its trouble nature he found it simpler to push it from his mind.

"Then welcome," Ashamin said with a nod and a step closer, a gentle profference of his nose to the stranger in greeting. "I am Ashamin, and this is Rakt; he is my companion," the Clovenheart said, by way of answering the question. "If you choose to stay then you'll find Helocia is a unique land. Many who reside here find themselves bonded to another creature, just as I am to Rakt."

Ashamin locked eyes with his companion then for a tender moment, the smile on his features widening and trailing off into a faint nicker of recognition as the cerndyr lowed. "It's close and trustworthy company, something that's good to have if you choose to wander the wilds outside of a herd as I have." His long tail waved once again and he became suddenly and acutely aware of its length as it snagged on a fallen branch. Despite living a whole life with a mangled horn and a snake of a tail, he suddenly found himself jealous of the beats before him with two elegant horns and a more compact appendage. The grass was always greener, after all...

Ashamin huffed and took a few slow sips from the stream before lifting his features. His growing beard, an addition with his age, dripped and he appeared one with the wild. "Have you traveled alone for long, if you don't mind my asking?" Ashamin asked with dark eyes kind. He wondered, vaguely, if the other stag would continue further into Helovia and if he would do it alone. Perhaps they could stick to the same path for a short time, see where the land took them.

But maybe he was getting ahead of himself. He was new to this whole independent outcast thing, after all.

""

""

/ image

Oh no! If you know what the problem is maybe I can take a look at it for you? Also would you like to be tagged, @Hasovir?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-08-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-08-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-09-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-10-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-20-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-22-2016, 02:46 PM