the Rift

What day is it?

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

As the bugs hummed and the sun dropped, Rakt begin to vibrate with a renewed sense of energy. Ashamin watched his company carefully, analyzing every subtle movement that Hasovir made. None of it was an answer, no, not for some time. When the older stallion finally replied and declined, Ashamin couldn't help but be disappointed.

He wasn't sure what he had expected; had he seen his father in this stallion? No, he couldn't have. Ashamin would not have offered at all if that were the case. His father had worked alone, and though perhaps he had longed for a family for as long as Ashamin had known him, Veril had been too betrayed by herds in the past to trust like that. Ashamin had seen a warrior in Hasovir, though, and in that maybe he had seen his sire.

Whatever he saw, he must have at least seen it a little bit wrong. Not only did Hasovir decline the offer but he turned as if to leave, snacking on purple thistle-flowers and only turning back as if it were an afterthought. The words held meaning, though, and the Clovenheart nodded solemnly in reply.

"I feel the same for you," Ashamin said coolly, trying to keep the disappointment out of his tone. He did have an ally, at least. "Should you ever change your mind or seek a spar partner, you may call upon me, Hasovir," he said before turning to his companion. Rakt had begun to fidget, and was just as eager to move on as Hasovir apparently was.

It was disappointing that the stallion, who seemed to wish to be allies, had not recognized that Ashamin had asked for little more. But he would end this as Hasovir wished and bother him no further. His long tail swayed behind him and he lifted his forehooves, beginning to step into the growing shadows of the threshold. "Farewell," he called back with a nod. Rakt was impatient, and scraped his antlers irritably along Ashamin's flank.

Yes, it was time to go back to whatever home they were making in these wilds.

""
""

/ image

Thanks for threading! Should you/Hasovir change your mind at any point just shoot me a message and we can thread again. :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-08-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-08-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-09-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-10-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: What day is it? - by Hasovir - 06-20-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: What day is it? - by Ashamin - 06-22-2016, 02:46 PM