the Rift

[JUDGED] Not the Good China!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

My wild leap for freedom leaves my belly exposed, a thought that doesn’t occur to me until the tip of one of his horns grazes its surprising tip along the soft flesh of my belly, towards the right, alongside where the leg becomes the gut. The curved weapon does its best to grab me in passing, but the momentum of my leap only causes its point to grab and drag roughly with blunt pressure into my skin. The wound isn’t a bad one, only draws red to the surface in pinpricks that don’t bead or drip, but it smarts like he’s ripped all the skin off, and the entire assault is way to close to my gentleman’s jewels for my liking. The result is a less than masculine, "aieee!" which bursts from my lips unbidden, and draws a glower over my features. An old fellow like himself should know how important those particular parts of my anatomy are to me, and that he’d try to limit its future potential with a potshot like that makes me hate him even more than his mouth already has.

He also has made me squeal like a filly, which makes my skin burn with embarrassment and fuels my violent intent, as I rock forward and send the buck back towards him.

Kicking out at him makes the bruise on my side throb; the damaged, delicate skin on my velveteen coffee belly throbs violently, but not as much as the landing does, or when the impact of my backward kick hits home, either. I don’t really care if it hurts him, because I want to let him have it for daring to assault my precious parts.

I’d have kept on hitting him, too, if it wasn’t for the not-so-timid pull of Duir’s heart against my own; he is afraid for the old man, rightfully so, and for me, though I cannot understand why (too young to think of my soul when my heart is on fire). As I’ve come to find time and again since our meeting, the young buck is hard to refuse, and I actively resent him, as I come about to face the geezer, for making me be someone I’m not.

Duir, on the other hand, is simply glad he was no longer forced to play a part (no matter how small) in something as deplorable as kicking some ancient guy’s ass. Between he and the ruddy, goat-like one, there is enough loathing in the air radiating from the two sets of eyes transfixed upon me to make someone more flimsy whimper for forgiveness; I, on the other hand, am cocky as ever, losing none of the arrogant height of my crown as I breathe deeply in the aftermath of battle. It had been an easy victory, but it had been minor proof that my training was paying off; I’d managed to avoid the death trap, for one, and my wounds seem pretty minimal, especially when I eye the blood running to the ground from my opponent’s lacerated shoulder.

I snort as he continues pandering, a mist of blood wetting the air as he snorts himself. The sight makes the bond between the buck and I twinge with anger towards me, and the same vibrant concern for the elder. Again, I feel none of these things towards myself, mostly annoyance that he honestly thinks I really would bother bragging about this.

Please. I’ve fought the Wildfire, Dusty MacCrusty.

"Mm, I’m only hero if I’ve taught you to maybe, I don’t know, shut the hell up when its appropriate," I say dramatically as he turns to leave, wondering if he’ll ever take time to think about the fact that, maybe, I’m not the worst person he could have talked shit to in this place. For one, I’d never meant to kill him and (hopefully, anyway) would have stopped before it made it to that, only having thought to teach him a lesson – a lesson he seems to have failed to learn, by the tone and format of his remarks.

There are folk about who murder innocent children simply because they can. What is some rude asshole’s life to a person like that?

Closing Defense | 701 words
[ Damage Summary: The tip of Albrecht’s horn drags into Rikyn’s belly and causes bruising/blood bruises. It hurts like a thousand devils though because all dem nerve endings. :o ]

[ OOC: Take your own advice Rikyn, jeebs. Also, thank you again for the enjoyable scuffle! Sometimes I forget to say thank you in my closers is why I did it last post too :P ]

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Not the Good China! - by Albrecht - 06-08-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Rikyn - 06-14-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Albrecht - 06-17-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Rikyn - 06-20-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Albrecht - 06-22-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Rikyn - 06-28-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Bunnie - 06-28-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Albrecht - 07-01-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Rikyn - 07-06-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Not the Good China! - by Jen - 07-15-2016, 12:14 PM