the Rift

Red Stains [open]

Sorcha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The steady amusement lingered on the roan's profile, even as the boy took her ridiculing well. She felt a quick liking for the tall, unfortunately marked stallion's attitude. In her experience, the other sex tended to take such banter as blows to their pride. The red eyed brute spoke his name in his explanation of his title, and with a smirk she spoke up again. "How could cupid be at odds with one bearing his own trademark? What an outrage." Her satirical tones trilled out, despite holding no real insult in their midst. Another chuckle followed for a few more seconds before fading into a pernicious smile.

Bleached eyes flicked to the other stallion, drawn to his own multi-colored eyes instead of his damaged horn. His name was much more attractive to her ears than the other boy's; foreign and strange. Long ruby tail silk swung around her hind lazily as she watched D'artagnan's gaze move to her own decorated brow. One slender red foreleg moved towards the blood bay as he posed his musing. "Only quicker, D'artagnan. His name left her lips with ease, dark lashing batting in an almost flirtatious manner. Though she was not vying for the stallion's attention, the sarcastic, risky nature she exuded could have been perceived as so. In a dramatic air, the vixen tossed her head, brandishing her slew of burgundy spikes. Dark locks fell haphazardly around her nape as she settled, watching the Nightshade look at her with a pivoted head. "I wouldn't know what they call me. But my name is Sorcha. Why do they call you the Nightshade?"

Messages In This Thread
Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-26-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-31-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Rapha - 11-01-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM