the Rift

Red Stains [open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine looked between the two. She moved in a manner that had seemed like Psyche, he could tell that now. It seemed like Sorcha was flirting with this d’Artagnan, and he wondered how that would play out. d’Artagnan the Nightshade. He had a title, he knew that much, and he was interested in him. He looked at the blood bay, wondering why he had such a title and how he had gotten it. He pondered theses thoughts for a moment, and decided to act on them, but not before he went to Sorcha’s comment. He chuckled once again, and in a sarcastic tone that matched hers, he spoke.
“It’s a rather long, tragic story, one that involves a lot of roses, chocolate, and candy hearts. It’s pretty boring I think, but don’t take my word for it. If you would like to hear however then I shall tell the woeful tale.” He rolled his eyes for dramatic effect, hoping they would see he was joking. He then turned his attention to the Nightshade, answering his remarks. “I’m afraid she was quite delirious indeed. It was the middle of winter after all. Being cold and such, it might have made her see things.” He broke into a grin, not thinking about what had happened in the following years. He made his mind numb so that it would stop all together, otherwise he would go deep into his memories, and he wasn’t in the mood. “It is nice to meet you d’Artagnan as well. The Nightshade is a title yes? How did one such as you earn a title? I mean no disrespect, I’m just simply curious.” As always.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-26-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-31-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Rapha - 11-01-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM