the Rift

[PRIVATE] when it gets dark out

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

After the anticipation there was the yes, captured forever in a fleeting moment of acceptance. Ashamin watched as the heart he bore was returned to him in full, with confidence, and with love. His son's face had not been void of complicated emotion, but Rein had settled on the decision that Ashamin had hoped he would.

In an instant the Clovenheart had chosen himself. Now, his son had done the same. Little time as they may have spent together, it was clear who Rein took after.

Ashamin's companions moved out of the cave and appeared behind him, reaching out with tender thoughts and affectionate exhalations. Lochan pressed his eye-marked brow to his bonded's red leg and Rakt's gold eyes locked with Rein's blue ones. There was respect in that gaze, but also thankfulness. As Rakt grew, so did his capacity for interaction with others. The cerndyr knew that he owed Rein a lot for securing Ashamin's happiness.

"Of course," Ashamin said with a too-quick nod. "I left the Basin to strike out on my own, I understand that you, too, must wish to be independent. But you won't always have to be alone, this way." His black eyes were wide with the sort of admiration and awe that only a father could hold for his child. The Clovenheart lowered his nose and extended it, hoping Rein would reach out to touch and accept the gesture.

"You don't know how happy this makes me, my son," Ashamin murmured with eyes shut and heart pounding. Electricity burned in his breast and longed to be set free, but he contained his magic—at least for now. Perhaps Rein would like to see its strength, but Ashamin wanted at least a moment to celebrate the fact that they were being reunited.

A S H A M I N

image credit || Tags:

@Rein

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-08-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-09-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-09-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-13-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM