the Rift

you can't get out of this skin.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
frost fyre

The pastel stranger deflated before their eyes, an event that perplexed the pair. Frost's soft denouncement of being an assassin seemed to be enough for the girl. The mottled maiden expected more persuading, more raising of voices and promises. But there was none of that.

The situation seemed odd to them, but they would be foolish to vocalize their concerns. They stayed silent about this instead. Frost's ebony lips turned up slightly, a weak attempt at a smile for the dainty girl as she conjured hidden composure. Altair's head tilted up, his ears pricked, though he kept his stature as low and non-threatening as possible. But her blush colored lips were moving and he didn't want to miss a note.

They listened to her delicate whispers attentively, their ears fighting their holds on their heads. Her melodies were tragically soft; delicate murmurs of unimaginable horrors. The mottled maiden's face fell, her emeralds widening with shock and sorrow. Her crowned head moved slowly side to side, her gaze slipping from pastel princess to the comforting mundaneness of the ground.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," the maiden whispered quietly, her leonine tail settling softly on the ground by her side. She knew not what it was like to lose a sibling, for she had none (that she knew of), but the death of her mother was a scarring enough event to teach her the unfair ache of the reaper.

The maiden looked up then, to the pastel princess, and took a daring step forward. She simply couldn't let her bear the loss of another alone. "My name is Frost Fyre, you may call me Frost, and this is my companion, Altair. We come from a herd in the North called the Aurora Basin. It's well guarded by troops and magic and mountains," She paused her lyrics and offered the girl a soft, hopeful smile. "Come with me to the Basin, if you'd like. You'll be safe there," Frost assured her in delicate, sanguine tones.

drawing by aeolle ♥
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
you can't get out of this skin. - by Zyanya - 06-08-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: you can't get out of this skin. - by Zyanya - 06-09-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: you can't get out of this skin. - by Zyanya - 06-10-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: you can't get out of this skin. - by Frost Fyre - 06-12-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: you can't get out of this skin. - by Zyanya - 06-13-2016, 06:18 PM