the Rift

missing yesterday

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
I said to the sun—what's the Big Bang like?
the sun said—it hurts to become
My pale gaze flicked up, and sought every crevice of my friend's face. It wasn't that my hooves had grown to be a mundane sight, but rather, my ebony nymph had begun to dazzle. Had the light shifted, was it stroking her face differently? Was it the growth of her smile, the tip of her head, the sliding of her locks framing her oh-so delicate face?

My lips fell slightly apart as I studied her, even more so when she took soft, precise steps closer to me. She slid through the shadows, through the lights, and a thought struck me: did she know the sheen of her own coat when it the sun kissed her sides? Did she know how her milky eyes looked when they sought nothing and everything at the same time?

Stop thinking this way, I told myself dismissively, half-heartedly.

But then, “I enjoy the wind.” Oh, she breathed her lyrics in the most enamoring of tones. Every thought I dismissed broke their floodgates, and swallowed me whole (it seemed I had forgotten to dismiss them a second time—or I didn't want to). Her skin, her hair, her eyes, her lips, her, her, her. My thoughts strangulated my smoky breath, and sent me fumbling for a response. Oh, but every tender whisper my mind conjured was quickly drowned by the swells of my heart. This simply made its rhythm all the more tumultuous.

The space between us felt like an eternity to cross, to close, until my flightless raven was upon me, and when she was, all I could think was closer.

ummm I was listening to close by nick jonas when I wrote this and now auri might have a crush on ravel sorrynotsorry
@Ravel I'll tag you in a welcoming thread in the edge :D

image | coding
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-09-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-09-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-09-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-09-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-10-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-10-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-10-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-11-2016, 09:08 PM