the Rift

WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY?

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
Hello friends, it is time!

So Tembovu and Orithia are accidentally soul mates and are going to sort of accidentally have a child.

or two

BUT THE SECOND ONE IS UP TO YOOOOOOUU

So I already have the design ( riiiiiiight HERE )

So if you're interested, keep reading<3

The pair will be identical twins, though one will be male and the other female. Here's the general info

Name: Kyrkogrimmen (kirk-oh-grimm-en) - Kyrk, Grimme, and Kogi are also acceptable :*
Projected Height: 18.0hh - just like daaad~~
Personality: Suffers from social anxiety and is terrified of displeasing others. Scared of eye contact (Madrigal believes that eye contact is how you steal souls). Very quiet, often hiding, watches others to experience life, may or may not stalk those that he likes, crafts gifts for people and leaves them in their favorite places then hides to watch their reaction. Hides his face beneath Madrigal's wings often. Very, very sweet.
Played By: Me c:

Name: Madrigal (Mad-drihg-ahl) - Driggie by those she loves
Projected Height: 17.2hh LIKE DAAAAD but a noticeably lighter build.
Personality: Haven't hashed out too much, but will eventually carry around a little lantern-looking thing that she collects sparkly things and smoke and teeth and tiny bones inside of because she thinks that each of those little things is tied to a soul and if you can put enough of them together, you can create a whole new creature. She is very superstitious and guards her brother. She believes that if you do it just right, if you find the right recipe, you can breathe souls into things and make them living. She also believes that she can collect or steal souls and keep them in her little lantern case or in little figurines that Kyrkogrimmen makes. Probably a little harder than Kyrk and probably the only person that calls him Kogi<3
Played by: WHHOOOOOOKNOWWWWWSSSS

The two of them!
Very involved with one another as well as their parents and the World's Edge. There's a slight plot where Orithia and @Rexanna are brought together in friendship through the children and that can be hashed out later, but just so you know :*

Kyrk is VERY influenced by his sister and follows along in her superstitions and beliefs in witchcraft. They practice making tinctures and talismans and painting sigils on one another's bodies (sometimes in mud, sometimes in ink, sometimes in blood. it all depends on the mood :P) The two of them are sneaky little kooks and I can't wait for them to come around.

SO what @Smitty and I are looking for is someone who will be active with lil Madrigal. We want a lot of IC development and a lot of interaction with Kogi. We would love someone who is able to communicate often and can show a good commitment to this little family unit we're building.

WHATCHU FINK, FRIENDS? ANYONE INTERESTED?

If we can't find anyone suitable, I'll play Driggie on loan until we can find someone<3
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Orithia - 06-09-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by prissy - 06-09-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Imani - 06-09-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Dressy - 06-09-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Dressy - 06-14-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by Orithia - 06-14-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY? - by prissy - 06-14-2016, 10:28 AM