the Rift

[OPEN] Each Moment Here With You

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

The larrikin buck’s gregarious smile only widened as the little pup acknowledged him with a common enough yap and swing of her… wait, five hairy tails…? “Woah there little ankle biter, well endowed at the back end, aren’t ya!” As the tails waggled about in the sour wind, Banjo quickly counted them again to be certain. One, two, three, four, “you little ripper, there are five! How’d that luck come about?” It was a rhetorical question - like many of the comments he made, thoughts turned too quickly to sound. Mind and eyes turned towards the pale Brisa who had kindly translated the canine’s greeting with a laugh as mild as the fingernail moon above. It was a lovely sound regardless, and he chuckled easily after, enjoying the good-nature she offered.

Though curious about the (unnatural, unusual) theory of the girl’s, that she could communicate for the smaller animal, the buck held his tongue - who was he to judge her! There had been another too, a bonza bloke back at the beginning who he had taken an instant liking to. That guy’d had similar ideas with a few dwarf-looking deer. Perhaps all in this wacky world were bound by the same spell? They all seemed a little crazy… Banjo chuckled again for good measure, and shrugged his burly shoulders.

Conversation came easily to the self-labeled ‘horsaroo’. He brought little expectation to the table and still less in the way of seriousness. Folk were all too stern and stale in this day and age, consumed by the weight of life - but everyone’s time on earth was bloody short, they needed to remember that.

Brisa had asked about his being there on the beach, and Banjo turned his narrow face to glance briefly back the way he had come. The dark outline of driftwood lay some distance away (it had caused him to trip earlier, pesky thing) and he had half a mind to retrieve it for the little pet. Dogs liked to play fetch right? “The sound of the sea reminded me of ‘ome…” he answered distractedly, deciding at last against the game and returning his gaze to meet that bothersome sweep of her forelock once more. Lips twitched as he considered next sweeping it clear of her eyes. “I was following the sun when I heard it ‘ere, roarin’ away. Couldn’t resist really!” Fore-claws treadled the soft sand beneath - it was waterlogged now, the tide it seemed was coming to swamp them.

“What brings you to this neck of the woods? You and Hikari I mean,” he added quickly, shooting a playful wink by the small furry creature.

Dress | cork hat on head, bandana around top of neck
@Brisa
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-09-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-11-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-11-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-12-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-12-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-13-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-14-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-14-2016, 06:54 PM