the Rift

[OPEN] Each Moment Here With You

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

In the bush, ‘down under’, life was about as simple and laid back as it could possibly be. Creatures held no particular hierarchy - certainly nothing more significant than the kind of mindless squabbling ravens did over a part rotten dead thing, or dingos asserting over-inflated egos by way of snapping at one another. Nay, existence was just that, effortlessness and the freedom to come and go just exactly as one saw fit. In the case of Banjo’s old man, that liberty took casual and fun-loving to the awkward next level. In short, that was precisely how the ‘horsaroo’ came to be (as well as his younger sister Matilda), and the skew-built jack had to some degree adopted that temperament from his Dad. Thought of structure, war, rulers and peons simply wasn’t a speck in his mind.

When Brisa mentioned the Hidden Falls, more so a herd beneath that label, Banjo was intrigued - enough to warrant a noticeable twitch in the hollow of his bony brow (should that hat have been missing anyway). Interesting. Folk did live in herds, hidden away from the ignorant fumble of newcomers like himself. He couldn’t help but shift a curious glance behind the pretty mare, then to his left, but the sombre lighting didn’t grant much opportunity for investigation. “Blimey, ay? Would never’v guessed that. Y’know Breez,” again his lips drew clear of pale, blunt teeth into a grin… “Reckon I missioned across half the country this past week. Haven’t seen anyone but you, is that right? Place stinks like there should be a bloody plague of folks swanning about… Nup, nadda, nothing! ”

It didn’t matter really - Ashamin had suggested he hang about that first forest and chat up randoms for a bit; that implied it was quite the posse. Suited Banjo to a ’T’ really, though he had a wanderer’s heart. In hindsight he should’ve just scratched those itchy feet on a dumb log and stayed home.

“Yeah, nah not opposed at all! Roughin’ its just my thing.” He winked quickly, appreciating the sudden humour she offered, and took the opportunity to step forward (not within her personal space mind you), and aimed a gentle nuzzle towards the fuzzy spot between Hikari’s cute triangle ears. “What about you? You up for some camping fun?” Banjo had a few good yarns to spin - all they needed was a solid storm to spark a fire, skip the rain, and some sweet as bush berries on sticks to roast. Stars were breaking out like a rash above them instead... “Promise not to stab ya while you sleep,” perhaps not the best joke to win friends, but hopefully the laughter trailing would ease any concern such a statement might have raised.

Dress | cork hat on head, bandana around top of neck
@Brisa
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-09-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-11-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-11-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-12-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-12-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-12-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-13-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Banjo - 06-14-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Each Moment Here With You - by Brisa - 06-14-2016, 06:54 PM