the Rift

[PRIVATE] birds of prey,

Mkali Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Chimera
Mkali

Uumalah. Again and again the name of that horrid place pounds against my skull. A wave of nostalgia - bitter, sick nostalgia - overwhelms practically everything. Painted before me were the gruesome, nauseating scenes of the "pleasure" houses in the lands of sand.

I snorted. Pleasure for only one side of the party. So many mares were brought there against their will. Their ranks I had infiltrated more than once and the information I recovered? Disgusting. There were scenes engraved - broken eyes etched - into my memory that I could never forget. Never forgive.

The circumstances of how I ended up in these new lands so far away from those that were tinged with familiarity were still so mysterious. Portals? The very idea would have never received a second thought if I had not experienced that freakish vortex. But for now there were more pressing matters, more real concepts that I could grasp.

Once I had been lead out of the forest I had backtracked, albeit in the sky where the trees could not grab me, and found him. Korofi were unpredictable - I should know. Tracking was a skill I had honed over the years. Finding such a large brute had been relatively easy, his stench still fresh in my snout.

Low to the ground I flew, following his trail. I did not want to be seen. Not yet. Usually when I wanted to remain hidden it was easily but I was still careful. If he spotted me, if he knew someone was following him, the large stallion did not let it show. I prayed that my skills were as sharp as ever - I wished to keep the upper hand on this stallion whose mind seemed content on finding the best way to get upon a females back.

Eventually I found myself weaving through trees once more. (I missed my plateaus, I missed my deserts). Wings spread out as I hovered, scanning my surroundings. Ancient structures stood tall. In any other situation I would have wished to take a closer look but, for now, my eyes were focused on him.

His muscular structure, his tall form. Yes, I definitely examined it all - I mean.

Ugh. I was here for a reason. Swooping down, I launched myself at him. At the last second I stopped my dive, wings still beating as I asserted myself in front of him. "You spoke of someone from Uumalah. Tell me who."

ooc what is this post idek it sucks I'm so sorry they'll get better I hope

Messages In This Thread
birds of prey, - by Mkali - 06-12-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 06-17-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Mkali - 07-21-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 07-23-2016, 09:28 PM