the Rift

[PRIVATE] birds of prey,

Mkali Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Chimera
Mkali

Hah! I wanted to snort at the surprise look on his handsome ugly maw but, alas, there was simply no time. The expression was like a flash of lightning, although naturally my keen eyes caught it, because within a matter of seconds it was gone. Still.. part of me was disappointed that he hadn't seen me following me, that he was so shocked by my sudden appearance. Aye, he was definitely not a warrior. His size may say one thing but his instincts were dull. Foals with him would be far too much of gamble if they inherited his foul, far too lax nature.

- Not as if I was truly contemplating it. It was simply a line of thought.

"Right. I simply couldn't resist your crude tongue, varke." Pale eyes narrowed in response as I dared to look him in the eye, dared to challenge him in a mini game of dominance. I'll admit that he's handsome - which I suppose I've already admitted - but his blood is far, far too weak to my liking.

His question made me pause or as some would say hesitate. I loathed that word: I much preferred calculating. This information was incredibly valuable to me. But was it valuable to sell my soul to this devilish bastard? That was the real question. "It depends on the quality of your information. Some Korofi are awfully misleading, acting as if they have the upper hoof when in reality they have nothing of interest. Proud fools who think their obvious information is high treasure." I watched the stallion closely for any clues, any tell-tale giveaways.

"With or without you I will eventually find the answer to my question." With my previous.. occupation you needed to know as much information if you wanted to survive: where the Dorobian troops would be, where the important heads were located, where the supply lines ran. If I wanted to know something, I had my way of finding out.

Granted my number of informants had been reset upon entering these lands. This vulture was the closest thing I had to a resource but I refused to let that shake my confidence. "Besides, you claimed yourself to be a gentleman. What sort of gentleman would require payment from someone in need of a simple answer?"

ooc agh don't ever apologize about how long it took when you had to wait 5ever for this
tag @Graasvoel

Messages In This Thread
birds of prey, - by Mkali - 06-12-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 06-17-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Mkali - 07-21-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 07-23-2016, 09:28 PM