the Rift

[PRIVATE] birds of prey,

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
THE VULTURE CIRCLES

Though the hulking stallion is no warrior and does not like to fight, he is by no means submissive. So his yellow and red eyes meet her challenging bright blue stare. His own stare was simple, strong, and anticipatory, though he was not striving to make her submit. ”I simply couldn’t resist your crude tongue, varke His pale ears twitch at her harsh reply to his joking words, though a grin spreads further across his jaw. She was truly Korofi, not of Bahari but of the wilds and filled with the plateau’s fierce spirit.

And then her pause after his next question (proposition, truly) stretched for long, tense moments. His head cocked, as so much of his easy demeanor and words seemed lost on this fierce woman. And then she speaks, her words were skeptical and bordered on insulting, making his dark brows raise even further as his some humor began to melt out of his strongly featured face.

“With or without you, I will eventually find the answer to my question.” A humorless grin spread across his face as his great shoulders shrugged, tawny and rugged coat swaying with the gesture. “I am certain that a skerpvrou like yourself will find what she is looking for,” his grin grew marginally, “I only offer an easier way.”

And, despite initially attempting to recruit this woman for the Edge, this has turned into some sort of test of wills—though, truthfully, the giant man (after having grown up beneath the overpowering, imposing will of his father) was disinterested in such battles. They were tiring, and left the loser downtrodden and the winner victorious but lonely. And, to Gaal, that was no true victory at all.

Again, his head cocked and he grinned (though this time with humor), wings rustling and large feathers resettling as she questions his gentlemanly nature. “Even gentlemen must be paid, Mkali,” and he chuckled around her name as he awaited her reactions and decisions.

G R A A S V O E L
image credit || texture

@Mkali

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
birds of prey, - by Mkali - 06-12-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 06-17-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: birds of prey, - by Mkali - 07-21-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: birds of prey, - by Graasvoel - 07-23-2016, 09:28 PM