the Rift

[OPEN] moving past ghosts

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars,
and you'll never know —
Listening to the Pegasus speak, Glasgow smiled gently to her despite the awkward tightness in her breast. Lyanna spoke of flight being a wonderful gift and the Glazier just nodded gently to her. “I imagine it would be.” A half laugh escaped her as she shifted her weight. But then, Lyanna began to speak of her own siblings. The scarred mare’s glassy gaze sought out the ebony and ivory pegasus’. Nodding ever so slightly she smiled at the welcome of information. It was almost nice to have this feeling of being able to share information about her sister after she had tried to block it all from memory. “That sounds beautiful.” She admitted, smiling. Then as she began to speak of magic, she let her eyes find the mare again. “What was it like?” She questioned, curiously wondering what it was like to even have magic.

Believe it or not, I didn’t always look like this.” The new Glazier actually laughed at her comment. It was a very sensitive issue for her, but she felt comfort with Lyanna in being able to explain it. “My sister and I looked the same, only she had wings and I had horns. We were both white, completely, not a shred or speck of different color on our skin. We had the bluest eyes the West had ever seen.” Glasgow paused, getting lost in thought. “Creatures would come from all directions to speak with us, we were diplomats back then. We didn’t have magic, but we did have a way with words.” She nodded before looking back to the glass wall.

Pausing for a moment, she pulled herself out of her memories to pay attention to the holes and cracks in the wall that were big enough to step through. She stepped closer to it, making sure to not step on too much of the splintered glass on the earth. “My favorite places to step through are the ones next to where trees have begun to grow. She began, lifting a blood stained leg and stepping over a tiny sapling that had pushed out a variety of pieces of glass from the opposing side as it grew. “Of course it wont last long as the trees begin to grow taller, but for the moment the Wall breaks with the will of the Earth.” She smiled back to Lyanna as she retracted her leg from the wall. “Other places are where bushes had grown but since been removed, they can be pretty wide and are surprisingly smoothed out so you don’t get little cuts in your coat.

"Talk."
—if you
don't ever
try again.
image credits

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-12-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-14-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-14-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 03:36 PM