the Rift

[OPEN] moving past ghosts

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars,
and you'll never know —
The honesty and trust that Glasgow had given Lyanna were things that the scarred Glazier never imagined she would’ve done in her lifetime. She was always so used to learning how to handle things herself, how to keep things bottled up. Being the face of an entire religion and city made it so you weren’t allowed to express your feeling and talk about your history – for it were a combination of things that could be used against you and your future endeavors. So the Glazier had learned early on in her life that keeping things bottled up was the best thing to do – until she came to Helovia. Everything changed when she arrived here, no longer was she the face of really anything. What did she have to fear?

Glasgow allowed her pale gaze to land on Lyanna as she spoke up, commenting the secretive history that the scarred mare had lead. Lyanna didn’t look at her, but Glasgow found that to be somewhat comforting in a strange sense. Her words helped the feeling last a little bit longer as well. All Glasgow did was nod to her before she continued, returning the favor with adding a story of her own. Her eyes were set on the mare, studying and listening all the same. Glasgow made sure to mentally note the location Lyanna noted – Morham, in case perhaps she might’ve known at some point where that place was located before continuing on, ears perked to the mare. She spoke of the royalty and the family lines of Morham. Glasgow made sure to note that Lyanna was royalty as well, and she slightly smiled to the mare as she recalled her relations.

The smile had begun to fade now, though. As she continued, she spoke of war and devastation, family becoming lost among the frays of reality. Solemnly, Glasgow continued to nod along with her. And when she had finished, Lyanna shook her head and smiled a crooked smile to the mare who’s smile had been brutally etched into her flesh. The Glazier offered her a small smile as she continued. “Thank you for sharing with me.” She began, shifting her weight and flicking her tail slightly against her blood stained hocks. “It’s always eye opening to learn where people came from, what made them how they are. It’s always fascinated me. We have a lot in common Lyanna, I hope I can count on you to be my friend.” Friendship was something that Glasgow needed to ask to get her affirmation. From her homeland, you were only friends if someone had asked, a strange way to go about things but that’s how it worked there – that’s how Glasgow worked. Those she hadn’t asked to be a friend would be considered acquaintances. Such as Tembovu, Mauja, Alysanne, and more. “And I hope that if you ever need to talk or anything, that you know you can come to me. If you end up on an endeavor to seek out your sister, keep these old bones in mind.” She winked and let a small laugh escape her chest.

"Talk."
—if you
don't ever
try again.
image credits

@Lyanna <3333 she's a weirdo I apologize

Messages In This Thread
moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-12-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-14-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-14-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 03:36 PM