the Rift

[OPEN] at the water's edge

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
I've never been a rich man
And that was how the west was won
She knew that Murtagh would love this, this creature of reds and blues. He was red and blue too was he not? But not like this, not like this magic the woman spoke of. Sheba has seen magic before, seen it swirling, bustling, and even stabbing, one of the perks of following a high-ranking officer around. This was none of those things though, this was something so beautiful and simple that the filly felt it was more than the others, it was something that could go undetected, unknown. Those were the sort of things that got you places. The patchwork filly did a small dance, thick sand sucking at her hooves as her excitement bubbled over. "How did you get it? Were you cursed? Or born with it?" her intent was not of course, to offend the mare, but it was not until the words passed wide lips that she thought about it. "Well! I mean was it given to you? Not as if somebody would..." her voice faltered as old feelings trembled against the veil of confidence laid out across her mind. "Can I do it to?" Change the topic, her best course of action.

This was a tactic Sialia was attempting to teach her, a slow process but definitely gaining. She did not use it in an effort to cause distrust but more so to draw her away from the possible insult... despite the growing vine of childishness in her actions, Sheba was still a cautious being at heart. Now all she had to learn was how to do it with more of the... tact part.

(life got super busy, sorry!)

@Syrena

Messages In This Thread
at the water's edge - by Syrena - 06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 06-17-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 06-23-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 07-03-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 07-08-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 07-08-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 08-03-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 08-07-2016, 04:58 PM