the Rift

[PRIVATE] The deed is done

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

Tired gray eyes looked to the mare and the glimmer of hope warmed the frozen stones. Thick worn tresses flicked over his scared haunches. Lena looked amazed and thanked the beast for his work. His heavy crowned skull dipped to the mare, he knew he did right for his herd. It was hard and the travels wore on his broken soul, but he succeeded. The herds laid on the ground and it only took a whole season away from the Basin to make it that way. He had been gone from home for so long the beast was not sure what his cave looked like now. He was not really sure what changed in the Basin, but he was sure a herd meeting was in the works. The bay mare commended the demonic stallion for these herbs she asked him for. The Basin hopefully will put them to good use. “You asked me to find you something different, so I did. I gave you my word.” Latin tones rumbled from his chest and roared in the cave around them.

Then the mare honored the troubled stag with the position of a medic . He had conquered beast's and shadows to make the change that he did. Nox knew that he would never be pure and free from all troubles. He might look at healing a different way than others, but in the end a body was mended back together. His magic might break down tissues instead of out them back together, but sometimes you need to be broke in order to be fixed. The troubled stag knew this all too well having to go through this himself. He fought off his deep dark demons that controlled every aspect of his troubled mind. A cold smile peaked through the black velvet maw. “I would be honored to be your medic Lena.” Gray eyes looked to the cave around him then his mind trickled to his own home.“Thank you, if you do not mind I would like to visit my own cave now. .” He scare laced pelt turned to travel back to the open world of the Basin after his heavy crown dipped to the mare. He was finally home...

“Talk.”

OOC:: He is going back to his cave now it is up to you if you want to make lena post again! thank you heather!
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Lena

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Lena - 06-15-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Lena - 07-13-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 08-02-2016, 10:30 PM