the Rift

[OPEN] i will take your side

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
never one
without the other
This was nothing like the place of her birth. The little filly, while still leggy and not completely grasping the fact of balance, had managed to slip away from her mother with her brother in tow. They had found themselves in the Heavenly Fields, a place that Kiada didn't know the name of, and frankly didn't really care. It was new and it was very exciting. On slightly unbalanced legs she pranced around, her tiny black tail flickering back and forth as she bounded. Her ebony head shifting to look at her surroundings and back for her brother - instinctively knowing that he would follow her. Just as she would follow him, wherever he went and everywhere in between.

They would be together, forever. Never one without the other. And she liked it like that.

And so she bounded, nickers and whinnies escaping her pink splotched lips. When she finally found a good section of grass, surrounded by fogs and the dark shadows of the trees, she laid down. Moving far from the comfort of her Mother, it was difficult to keep going for too long on legs that had just recently learned how to walk. But she managed. And since then, she had seen many animals along the way. Her magic growing stronger as she grew stronger as well. As she laid in the grasses, feeling the sharp cold blades beneath disproportionate legs, her back lined with tiny birds of flame. A sign of her excitement to see what this part of the world held. It was nothing like where they were born, but it was ominous and strange and she was eager to learn.

Rolling over onto her back, legs sticking up in the air briefly, she let her blue orbs seek out Kianzo. "Bro-ther!" She called in a newly found sing-song voice, rolling over completely and sitting up to search for the colt. He had just been behind her, where could he have gone so fast? Her little mind didn't comprehend the thickness of the fog that surrounded this land and the fact that her brother was more than likely there - hidden in plain sight. Even still, she grew frustrated at not seeing the gold and black sibling. Ebony ears outlined in white flickered to her striped skull, brow furrowing as her gaze slipped around the area in front of her looking for anything that could be her other half.

"Talk."
kianzo
and
kiada
image credits  ||  coding

@Kianzo and OPEN :D They slipped away from Rex, so she's more than likely nearby but won't make an appearance. COME MEET THE TWINS.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-14-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-18-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Kianzo - 06-30-2016, 05:27 PM