the Rift

[OPEN] i will take your side

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
never one
without the other
Ivory tipped ears flickered with the sounds of muffled feet as her brother approached. A grin spread across her pink muzzle as he moved closer and brushed by her. His mirrored face of her own sliding along her ebony face and faded neck. He spoke with the voice that called to her soul and found solace in her bones. While it was still young, his voice was a part of hers, just as her voice surely was a part of his. She smiled against his soft fuzz of foal fur, but it didn’t last long.

Suddenly, something violently pushed her over. Blue eyes grew wide with fear as she toppled over, definitely not old enough to have a decent balance to at least attempt to stay upright. No, she flopped over, meeting the earth with a hard pressure. Her ears flicked back in a sudden shift of anger. She had managed to fall into her brother, and further. She wasn’t sure what hurt more at the moment - the fact she just fell to the earth or her ego. She had imagined that she would end up being graceful and could do no wrongs. But here she was in front of her brother acting like a fool. And as we all know, little girls can’t let that happen. Kianzo stepped over her, his attention focused on a bush. Kiada’s eyes flickered from him to the brush as well, sitting herself up with ears stuck to her skull. Her magic, the little flame that spurted from her spine, had managed to create tiny little snakes. They writhed and swirled with the flame and the anger that grew within her chest. Snakes, for anger. Seemed to make sense. She had seen a snake or two on their adventure here, so it would only be fitting.

What was that, Brother?” She questioned, her voice soft and careful with her wordings. She didn’t quite understand exactly how to get her words across, but she knew enough from listening to the mindless babble of Mother and Alysanne to be able to put together at least something. Blue orbs flickered to the mirror of her Brother before turning their attention back onto a bush. “Let us find out?” She questioned, nudging her brother who had become more like a shield as his voice died down from his own anger. Kianzo, as Kiada was slowly finding out, was more of a challenger. He focused more on the here and now, getting things done with whatever he could. Kiada, on the other hand, reflected him in her persistence in making sure that getting things done were to be by the most effective means. She loved her brother, but they were opposites working as one machine in harmony. Their outlooks on life were different and yet the same. Where Kianzo was confrontational, Kiada was reasonable. And they would use this to their advantage, once they learned how to master it. But everything had a learning curve, and she was slowly figuring out that perhaps not everything in life would be kind.

"Talk."
kianzo
and
kiada
image credits  ||  coding

@Ru'in @Kianzo
I said this earlier Odd, but I LOVE RU'IN.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-14-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-18-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Kianzo - 06-30-2016, 05:27 PM