the Rift

[OPEN] i will take your side

Ru'in Posts: 39
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 0 - Birdsong
Odd

[:D :D :D :D]

In his youthful ignorance, Ru'in was caught off guard. Let's rewind and see why.

First, he exhaled a draft of invisible force that seemed to catch upon the young filly's body and send her toppling over. This in turn brought a smile to the mutants lips. He hadn't really done anything, at least, not really. If anything, he had merely converted the potential energy inside of her body, to kinetic. No harm in that? A little adjustment of the natural physics that held her atoms together. And yet ..

yet-

her small body had toppled and that had filled him with immense satisfaction. So- he thought to himself, it works-

but then they were stomping over.

Stomping towards him.

He heard their inquiring voices, cajoling and encouraging their closely matched bodies to investigate. At first he thought himself safe. He was large, yes, but obscured behind this bush and-

-and they were headed right for him.

But how? How did they know? The mutant boy did not have time to think up an answer. He had deduced the outcome of his experiment, and now what he needed was to ensure the secrecy of his work. With a small grunt to himself, the mutant child clothed in the skin of a much older boy, opened his jaws wide and began to munch on the bush. He wasn't hungry, but given his tusks, he was only capable of eating that which he would grasp horizontally, or that which was tall enough vertically to pass his tusks.

"omphx omphx omphx" came a sound from deep in his throat as he chewed mouth after mouthful . One milky and one tan eye leveled to meet the one who invaded his meal with an amicable enough stare. "Yahrr" the boy greeted, his voice unsettling low for one so young as he .. though he was deceptively big for his age..

and then, with all the tact of one who is innocent, he fell silent, waiting for one of the twins to speak first.

ru'in
There's a place I go to
Where no one knows me
It's not lonely
It's a necessary thing

Messages In This Thread
i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-14-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: i will take your side - by Ru'in - 06-18-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i will take your side - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 05:05 PM