the Rift

Wrap your arms around me.

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

The only time Banjo felt the need to leave his new northern habitat, was when the pangs of hunger grew intense enough in his pathetically sensitive stomach - who in their right mind after all would sink their snappers into grass so revoltingly tough!

It was quite a bit more difficult making haste in any direction through the Threshold. Banjo’s variation of that, required length enough between trees to bound, boing and bounce - virtually impossible, and so he humped gradually instead southbound with the aid of his fifth limb (tail), towards the fringe of trees which he by then knew opened out onto near endless pasture. It was along the way that he happened upon a rather horse-looking deer standing snug in the low arms of a tree… or was it a deer-looking horse?

“Oi! Hey! I have one for ya!”

The larrikin buck made towards her at much the same slow speed unfortunately, with a brazen smile plastered wholly through his chiselled features. Green eyes were upon her minutes before his awkward, desert-master frame caught up, and they noted as he neared, sweat driving sharp channels down the slope of her lean-lady-legs. It wasn’t that warm was it?

“Whadya call a deer with no eyes?” he began without need for her readiness - Banjo had naught but genuine good-nature written through the slant of his face, and smiled genuinely all the more as his joke  played through the air. "No eye deer!" The quirky character laughed loudly, very much entertained by both the punch-line and relevance (she had after all, antler planted in her mane). "Get ya laughin gear 'round that, ay? Hahaha!"

"Whadya call a deer with no eyes n no legs?"

He paused if for nothing else but effect…

"Still no eye deer!"

It was noon and he still had much of the day to find something to eat, so Banjo figured this deviation off course, would hinder him little. As his voice ceased to admire her reaction (surely she would be more than amused), and as he settled enough to inspect her yellowy-white appearance, the horsaroo noticed the remnants of what could only have been a tear, almost dry there upon her cheek. He swallowed hard, and came to stand closer with a significantly more sensitive expression easing onto his face. “G’day lovey, what’s got ya knickers all up in a knot?” So too did his voice hold a new air of kindness, a softness that wasn't at all beyond his loud personality.

@Adelis
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-13-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 06-16-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-28-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Chaska - 07-01-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 07-02-2016, 05:24 AM