the Rift

Wrap your arms around me.

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

The eccentric, mealy-coloured, long-footed, big-eared, fat-tailed creature was no psychic, that much was true, but he didn’t need to be either to read the lines of disharmony all over her skinny, hungry-looking little face, and the bandaid of fake happiness smoothed awkwardly over the top; it stuck out like dunny in the desert. The frail smile dressing her sooty lips, those through which cute pops of feminine laugher had just escaped, soon withered into a look more (or less?) natural, and disconcerting all at once. Was he ready for this, the outpouring of convoluted, exaggerated feminine woe that he had so brazenly encouraged - of course he was!

Banjo was all heart, though more often than not a bit rough around the edges and too easily misunderstood. The unhappiness bugging this pretty sheila was unquestionably a concern he was willing to own; sort out if he could too.

It was worse than expected though - a disaster, a catastrophe!

This girl was up the duff. It was no bloody wonder her feelings were splayed out across the universe, she was possessed - those kinda hormones were the devil!

As her fine ears turned to rest, the horsaroo smiled gently, quietly and opened his peculiar jaws to speak. Promptly he was interrupted however, by the unexpected arrival of the newest member of Ashamin’s beaut crew - “Chaz mate!” he greeted brightly, sliding awkwardly left to accomodate his bird-buddy into the conversation. “Meet Addie - Addie, Chaz…” He introduced the pair with boundless confidence, shifting a five-fingered hand via each as their name hit the air. “…I was about to say girlie, that’ya need a solid feed and somewhere to kick back and take a load off (possibly not the most sensitive choice of words) …we could take care’v ya, and the little rugrat too if ya wanted when you pop?” Hold the sauce please!

To the newcomer he explained, “Addie here’s knocked up with nowhere to go!” A bold presumption, as was always his style.

It was about that time that Chaska returned from his fantasy-land all sparkly up their in the isolation of his own head, to their little gathering - his wandering eyes had for the second time in as many days struck perceptive Banjo’s fancy. This time however, lover-boy had more tact, subtlety, or (boringly) perhaps he was just being polite. He’d checked miss Adelis out a goodie and began suddenly, but not startlingly, to unravel those giant extra limbs of his; long glossy feathers glinting remarkably in the shifting, shafts of sunlight. Building momentum gradually as his rather charming words filled the space, the buckskin fanned her - a rather unorthodox, but impressive gesture. “Ada’boy!” he grinned proudly, glancing towards their miserable company with a swift wink.

Barely seconds later, the odd buck was manoeuvring himself into the nifty wind beside their sweaty, hormone riddled friend. "Is there anything ya wanna know?" He was experienced enough with this newcomer thing by now to realise that they all had questions, wanted comparisons, and Banjo was more than happy to mimic all that he'd heard so far - as for personal experience, the amount of his was laughable.

@Adelis @Chaska
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-13-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 06-16-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-28-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Chaska - 07-01-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 07-02-2016, 05:24 AM