the Rift

A Mothers Plead

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

OOC

WELCOME! I don't know if you got my PM, but go ahead and add me on skype (j.s.n.y.) and I will add you to our group chat. You can also take a look at our disciplines on the page I linked before and decide what two you think best suit Chaska for his primary and secondary path. To get your rank changed so you can post outside of the threshold, post in the updates board. So excited to have you on board!

ASHAMIN
BEAUTY IS PERCEPTION

The series of events that occurred then both took Ashamin by surprise and filled him with a wave of satisfaction that he'd thought he would never feel again. Suddenly he was successful; not once before had his efforts in the threshold paid off. And he did have to attribute some of it to the mare's odd tactic, which Ashamin assumed Banjo had hit right on the head. Either she was playing hard to get or she'd taken pity on Ashamin and Banjo's seemingly very small band.

Either way, Ashamin would not look the gift over more than once before accepting it. Just as Chaska accepted his offer, he would accept the circumstances with a smile on his face. Banjo also seemed bright, and Ashamin nodded appreciatively towards the hybrid, who instantly acted towards Chaska as if he were a close comrade. When the mare disappeared completely, Ashamin nickered softly; it was comical to picture Banj and Chaska both trying to seduce the odd likes of her.

When the pegasus stallion asked what he needed to do, Ashamin found himself hesitating. Suddenly he was at a loss, not sure how to bring this young sabino into a new wold and band. But he composed himself, bolstered by his two companions sending soothing images of the surroundings that they explored with their childlike gazes.

"Welcome indeed, Chaska, he said with a nod, following Banj's suit. "Next, you should consider what disciplines you wish to pursue; we have yet to hold a meeting, but soon we will gather and discuss how to mobilize. In the meantime, seek out and stay in touch with other members of our group, and try to recruit more outcasts." He paused then, long white tail swaying as he stepped closer to the newest member of their group. "Ovidius, Rhea, and Rein all wander these lands as a part of The Unbound, I would see if you can acquaint yourself with them."

Talk here

Beauty is Perception by FoxyFireWings
Table by Jen, with help from Avis

@Chaska

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-13-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Tamme - 06-15-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-17-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-17-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-18-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-20-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM