the Rift

[OPEN] two six feet under the stars [welcoming]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
I said to the sun—what's the Big Bang like?
the sun said—it hurts to become
We picked our way through Helovia, myself and my blind, flightless raven. I found a friend in her, despite her ways being delicate and outlandish. She was all I was not, in a different way than Shida was. Ravel and Shida, both my opposites, but neither in the same way. Perhaps that was what drew me to the raven.

I looked over to Ravel and smiled lightly, mostly to myself, as the turning of my blush colored lips was unbeknownst to her. I slowed my pace as we neared the Edge, the Ruins of the Glass Wall igniting a bit of fear in my breast. Would my friend be able to traverse the glass without being cut?

I supposed it was time to find out.

I led the way, choosing a fine hole in the wall that would be easy enough to walk through. "Careful here, stay close. Once, there was a huge wall made of glass here, for our protection. What's left of it is in ruins," I stated with a sigh of my smoky breath as I kicked a shard of glass out of our way. Maybe bringing a blind horse to the Edge wasn't particularly the wisest idea, but I had faith in my friend.

"Welcome to the World's Edge," I told Ravel gleefully once I had slipped through the entrance. My pale gaze left the inky mare then to search the landscape for signs of superiors, namely maybe my mother or Tembovu. Part of me almost hoped it would be the Elephant King rather than the Icebound. I hadn't spoken to her in a while.

welcoming thread for @Ravel :D
@Elsa @Tembovu <3333
image | coding
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
two six feet under the stars [welcoming] - by Auriel - 06-13-2016, 06:21 PM