the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m unusually hard to hold on to

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
How strange.

The boy was somewhat used to going off on his own adventures, but usually, when he did so, he would have to go home, back to the Basin, and face his disappointed mother. But now he was free—at least of her and of the Basin. He loved his mother, and oh, breaking the news to her about his leaving the Basin would hurt him almost as much as it will her.

But for now, the boy wanted nothing more than to revel in his freedom. So he did just that. He wandered wherever he pleased, ended up happily lost in some sort of field. Contrary to what you might think, the boy didn't feel invincible, and his wanderings certainly scared him to some extent. However, he knew had the magic to defend himself. Any predator that dared to sink it's teeth into his skin would be met with electric blood and a sword to its throat.

He was confident, dangerously so, given his unwillingness to use his magic, and his reliance upon it. But he understood the dangers of what he was doing, and would use his magic if forced to. Speaking of which, he needed to find a nice, sharp rock in the event he would have to use his magic.

Rein huffed, and lurked further into the field, his eyes prowling the ground for rocks. He occasionally would pause to inspect a prospect, but he was having a difficult time finding one sharp enough to cut through his skin. This was easier task when he used his magic more.

@Tembovu <333
Rein
While you without remorse or pity fight,
So much in death and carnage you delight

image | coding
[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
I’m unusually hard to hold on to - by Rein - 06-13-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: I’m unusually hard to hold on to - by Rein - 07-19-2016, 10:26 AM